Smell the baby goodness - calling Whitmore Farms and Gabbard!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by texasbartrambaby, Mar 5, 2009.

1. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    [​IMG] I am soooo stoked right now! I had tons and tons of lovely blue and black and black/white ameracaunas literally pop out of eggs this afternoon!!!! I can't believe it - I FINALLY got a good hatch!!! [​IMG]

And thanks to a fellow BYC'er AMYQUILT (who's guilty of enabling) I have more fluffy butts to go with them!!!!! Little bantam buff orps, or so we think?? My DH is gonna flip when he gets home Sunday. He was so happy on the phone with me this evening, as if he really, really cares how many chickens I hatched. [​IMG]

I'll go and take pictures. Dipsy Doodle Doo - I now also have 4 of your babies thanks to Amy!! [​IMG]

SO, here's my tally - dunno how many Ameracaunas (yes, REAL ones!!! [​IMG]) from Whitmore Farms, 1 little golden cuckoo maran pullet from Gabbard (I popped the rest and they were scrambled [​IMG]), 4 little banty buff orps from Amy, 1 little wheaten ameracauna (hope its a pullet), a golden cuckoo maran and a salmon faverolle from pasofina!! And 11 little quail from Rock Creek.

And to top it off, I just set Williams GORGEOUS RIR's after scrubbing the heck outta my bator ... [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

Congrats!! [​IMG]

3. Grace

Grace Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2009
    Yay for you!! Good hatches are so exciting! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by