Smencils Gourmet scented pencils ~ Fund raiser

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AussieSharon, Jan 23, 2009.

1. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    My teenage son is trying to raise funds for a Student Ambassador trip to Japan this Summer.

He is selling Smencils. They are made from layers of recycled newspaper rolled around a #2 pencil lead. The newspaper has been soaked in scented flavor then dried. The whole pencil is environmentally friendly, even the eraser is biodegradable.

Each Smencil comes in its own individually labeled plastic tube. This insures your pencils of remaining fresh and obtaining the longest scent possible. (The scent should last up to 2 years in and out of it's individual plastic tube).

Scents available are: Bubble Gum, Root Beer, Very Berry, Orange, Cinnamon, Tropical Blast, Chocolate, Watermellon, Cotton Candy and Grape.

Each smencil is $1.00 Shipping is $1.10 for the first smencil and 50 cents for each additional. (if you order several we will ship the cheapest way possible and I'll calculate postage based on zip code. We can fit a lot in a flat rate envelope )

Please let me know which scents you want. Paypal is [email protected] or PM me if you wish to send a check or money order.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  2. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Hope he sells a bunch. I got some as a gift. They def. are interesting!

3. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

Do they really smell like what they say? Or smell real, I guess is what I am asking.

4. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I'm very sensitive to smells and hate "fake" smells but these smell nice. I had a friend over yesterday and he did the "sniff" test and guessed almost all of them correctly. We didn't even tell him what the scents were. [​IMG]

Honestly everyone who has bought any from my son were pleased with the scents.

Hope that helps.

5. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes that does, cause I am also sensitive to smells. I will show these to the hubby and see if he thinks these would be great for the kids.

6. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    ok [​IMG]

7. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I have to say, my kids school is selling these right now and they are sooo yummy smelling! [​IMG] I was looking on-line to see if I could buy a bunch cheaper, but I didn't want as many as it would take to make it cheaper. hehe

GOOD LUCK!!!

8. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    My son still has almost 200 smencils available. Prices above. Free shipping if you order 50.

9. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    What scents do you have left? I'll have to clean pockets and dig in the couch cushions but my kids would love these. I've never even heard of them before.

10. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Quote:We have Bubble Gum, Root Beer, Very Berry, Orange, Cinnamon, Tropical Blast, Chocolate, Watermellon, Cotton Candy and Grape.

I have to say they smell really yummy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by