1. Texas Fluffy Feet

Texas Fluffy Feet Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Arlington, TX
    I have no clue how you guys pick smileys and stuff for the board, if they cost money to add or anything of that nature. BUt I was just reading posts this morning and Gindee77 has the CUTEST little smiley doing the chicken dance as her avatar!

I [​IMG] using these things when I'm posting replys and questions about [​IMG] and [​IMG] every morning [​IMG].
    I must say I know y'all have alot to keep up with now because I was [​IMG] to see 9000 members have joined [​IMG] I was glad to see the addition of [​IMG] for this wonderful occasion! [​IMG] I just think the smiley chicken dance is cute, no offense to this guy [​IMG] I won't [​IMG] or [​IMG] if it can't be done, but I would [​IMG] and [​IMG] and think it was really [​IMG] if it were added. So I'll be [​IMG] [​IMG] to see if it can be done. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Phew, that was tiring!

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    LOL

3. Steve

Steve Ye Olde Henhouse Builder

Wow TFF, that post took some creative genuis on your part.[​IMG]

4. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Gindee77's avatar chicken dance smilie is adorable! You can almost hear the music.... nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah NUT! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    [​IMG]:|[​IMG][​IMG]:eek:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:mad:[​IMG][​IMG] thats pretty [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2008
  6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Can you link me to the pic? We try to stick with smileys that are small or else things get kinda nutty.

For custom smileys a lot of members just post them like regular images. SpeckledHen is a master at this!

7. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*I'd like on that shrugs, and one that salutes and one that yawns and one that snores and one that says "duh" and one that bwawk-a-doodles-- please?? Oh, and one that says "please??".

8. Texas Fluffy Feet

Texas Fluffy Feet Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Arlington, TX
  9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Thanks, Rob! [​IMG] Let's see.. I like these especially...
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Here are a few
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by