Smileys not moving

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by ibpboo, Jul 22, 2008.

1. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Don't know if its my computer, my connection or what, but there is no movement with smileys and stuff, anyone else having this problem? I even restarted my computer.

2. scrapmom5

scrapmom5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Utah
    To get the smilies to move don't use the ones you see at the top of the post a reply form. On the right of the form you will see a blue link that says SHOW click on it and choose your smilie.

They will then move for you. [​IMG]

3. ibpboo

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    usually they move, today they are not. not even the banners at top, must be the dial-up or something [​IMG]
    can you see my guy moving? it doesn't move on my end

4. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    He is on my end

5. scrapmom5

scrapmom5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Utah
    Your guy is moving. I guess it can be your dial up. I have had problems with not being able to even got on BYC because of the dial up issue. Oh the horror! Log off, wait a few seconds, and try logging on again. That has worked for me.

6. ibpboo

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    What the heck! They still are not working today either. Guess I should load up my computer, go to my son's house, try his DSL and if that doesn't work, maybe he can figure it out!!

7. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Have you shut your computer down and rebooted it?

8. ibpboo

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Quote:Yes, that was the first thing I did. Plus it was off all night too, this was going on yesterday too
    I think a setting somewhere must of gotten changed or something. But I don't know how

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by