Smilies Complaint

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jenkassai, Jun 19, 2011.

1. jenkassai

jenkassai Songster

Apr 28, 2011
    I LOOOOVE the smilies here on BYC [​IMG] My "problem" is that at work we have an instant message system, and it has some emoticons, but NOTHING like the variety available here [​IMG] I don't know how many times I've been IMing a friend at work, and wanted to use [​IMG] or [​IMG] I've become so spoiled by the variety available on here!!!!! And I NEED this little guy [​IMG] because he's sooo cute and I DO have a collection of "dancing" emoticons that he would fit in nicely with (hamsters, banana, broccoli...)

Oh well. [​IMG]

2. terrilhb

terrilhb Songster

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Very true. And on facebook. [​IMG]

3. darkmatter

darkmatter Songster

Jul 10, 2009
    [​IMG], I hate [​IMG], its makes me want to [​IMG] and [​IMG]. It really [​IMG] my "donkey" to fill a message with [​IMG]

4. LostMindPleaseFind

LostMindPleaseFind Chirping

Jun 16, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    [​IMG] Couldn't agree more! I have often wished for emoticons in real life. Just imagine waiting in line at a store, post office, DMV, etc and seeing bubbles over people's heads with emoticons as thoughts. [​IMG] And since I'm wishing, I would also enjoy a paintgun attached to the hood of my car......

5. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    On FB chat I keep saying "[​IMG]" or ":rolleyes" and such, LOL.

6. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Songster

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Quote:A paintgun .....Hmmmmm to squirt paint on the licence plates of the car in front with the loud booming "music" so they would get pulled over by the cops?

7. LostMindPleaseFind

Jun 16, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    Quote:A paintgun .....Hmmmmm to squirt paint on the licence plates of the car in front with the loud booming "music" so they would get pulled over by the cops?

[​IMG] okay sure! I could go along with that! If i could only put my mind to good rather than evil.

8. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    bI;m obsessed with [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG]. Sometimes I;d like to use [​IMG] or [​IMG] in real life. I know some people that really make me wanna go [​IMG] . The again, it feels nice to use [​IMG] and [​IMG] . [​IMG] shows that you are nice enough to welcome new members and [​IMG] shows that you are an excited person. In this situation, you would probably use [​IMG] or [​IMG] . I wish you luck [​IMG] reading this. IF you find it too complicated, just dont [​IMG] . If you do, here's a [​IMG] . Chickens make me [​IMG] and [​IMG] ! You may be sitting there going [​IMG] [​IMG] or maybe eveb [​IMG] when you see this. I LOVE [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!! If you try to take them from me, I will [​IMG] [​IMG] . [​IMG] to all of you out there! The OP's post was a [​IMG] . It makes me wanna [​IMG] ! Here are some [​IMG] words. Think twice before using [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] or [​IMG] . You may be in need of [​IMG] . I will be patiently waiting of the next post eating [​IMG]. I know BYC is so [​IMG] it makes othor forums [​IMG] and [​IMG] . Ha ha ha ha! If the world ended, we's all be [​IMG] . Most of you probably wanna [​IMG] me right now. But I'm still [​IMG] ! [​IMG] I think I used all of the [​IMG] s. My spelling errors might make you [​IMG] though.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  9. un-named

un-named Songster

Sep 15, 2010
    Quote:very nice use.

10. LostMindPleaseFind

Jun 16, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by