Smilies ? ? ?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Buckguy20, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    What happened to the other smilies? The happy ones are missing.

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

They have moved to the top of the page. Click on [More Smilies]

Imp

3. ducks4you

ducks4you Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    East Central Illinois
    Quote:I clicked on your post, "More Smilies"--like DOING THAT was gonna get me a menu!!..spending TOO MUCH TIME AT THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] (Smiley posted by clicking on "More Smilies"...at the top of the page)

4. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    Thanks, but when I click more smile I have less than we used to have and when I click less smiles, it is blank so I don't know what I am doing wrong.

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:Odd. When I click More Smilies I get a box with all the smilies. I do have to scroll down the box to see them all. Maybe try refresh or a reboot? Good luck

Imp

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

What browser are you using and what is your screen resolution (like 1024 x 768 ?)

7. TipsyDog

TipsyDog Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2009
    Aregua, Paraguay
    Same here. When I click "More Smilies" I can see them if I use the scroll button up and down. BUT once I select a smilie and then want to select a second one the scroll buttons are gone so I only see a few. I have to select "Fewer Smilies" and then "More Smilies" again to get the scroll buttons back.

Does that make sense?

8. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Quote:We can't do much trouble shooting if we can't duplicate what your seeing. Please provide the information above so we can look into this.

9. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    1280x1024 - usually google chrome, but its also doing it with internet explorer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by