1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Smooth Serama Cockeral from Theron

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TownhouseSeramas, Nov 14, 2011.

1. TownhouseSeramas

TownhouseSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    Aaron
    Smooth Serama Cockeral from Theron.
    Hatched in July 2011.

He does have dark smudgy legs, and should be bred to a yellow legged pullet. His comb was slightly injured, no idea how he managed it, but I treated it and it's healed, but it's slightly off. He has gorgeous coloring, but I'm not sure what color he would be considered. He can be shipped or picked up. The shipping price may actually be less, that is just an estimate, I will have him and the box weighed before shipping to find out the actual price, also location has a big thing to do with it as well.
    If have you any questions please PM me.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  2. theron

theron Theron's Fowl Farm

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    He sure turned into a beautiful cockerel. It looks like he has some mottled going on there.

3. TownhouseSeramas

TownhouseSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    Quote:Isn't he gorgeous, if I had more room I'd keep him. It was a tough decision to give him up. You sure sent me a pair of beautiful birds. I posted a picture of both of them in the American Serama thread, if you'd like to see a better picture of Abby. He does have some mottled spotts doesn't he, that picture shows his coloring very well.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by