Snake Photos! *DUW*

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by theOEGBman, Dec 22, 2008.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Well,

After seeing Madison's post, I decided I needed to post an update on my snakes! Piper is getting bigger, as well as everyone else. I took a ton of pics, but I'll try to pick and choose!

*Please do NOT post telling me my snakes are gross, it is pointless and it makes me not like you. * [​IMG]

Piper - I love her blue eye shadow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sui-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Irwin-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hannah-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Corwin- He did NOT want his picture taken!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chester-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last but not least, Dawson-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for all of the pics, its to hard to pick and choose! I hope you all enjoy them! [​IMG]

2. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Quote:[​IMG]

They are beautiful!

Mitzi

3. Aneesa's Muse

Aneesa's Muse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    *Please do NOT post telling me my snakes are gross, it is pointless and it makes me not like you. *

I love this quote! [​IMG]

You have some beautiful Corns and Rat!! I think Piper is still my all time favorite out of your collection, though. [​IMG]

Thank you for sharing them!​

4. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Quote:[​IMG]

They are beautiful!

Mitzi

I love this quote!

[​IMG]

Thanks you both! I was trying to be straight forward. I hate it when people post just to tell me my snakes are gross. I dont think so, or I wouldnt own them so hush up and keep your opinion to yourself! [​IMG]

I appreciate both of your nice comments. Aminah, dont tell the rest but I'm loving Piper's coloring the most right now. [​IMG]

Thanks! [​IMG]

5. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    Ewwww snakes are...lovely [​IMG][​IMG] I love piper her blue eyeshadow, i could never pull that off. [​IMG]

6. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Your snakes are beautiful! I think Piper is gorgeous and I have to agree about the blue eye shadow!

Everytime I see your snake pictures it really makes me want to just go out and buy one. I've wanted a corn or ratsnake for a long time now, but I'll have to wait another few years until I get a place of my own. My mom doesn't like the idea of "live" food and I don't think I could get away with a heat lamp at school. I'm surprised my RA even allowed us to keep our mice! LOL

Good job with the snakes though...looks like they are very well taken care of!

7. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    they are exquisite, I love snakes always have. Used to give my mother fits when I was 3 and 4 she would find them in the pockets of my dress. And then I would get a lecture about how little girls weren't supposed to like snakes and salamanders and toads.

8. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

I love Piper SOOOOOO much it's crazy. When I win the lotto (I find myself saying that alot... It better actually happen!) a white sided rat snake is definitely on my list! Look at her blue eyeshadow! Isn't she just a beauty queen!

That first pic of Irwin is soooo cute! I absolutely LOVE his colors! I hope Cornelius gets that pretty! [​IMG] Cornelius needs to hurry up and shed so I can take pics of his new shiny colors! [​IMG]

9. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    They are all absolutely beaautiful but Piper....OH MY!!!! She is a little heart breaker!!! I think even a snake hater would melt seeing that little stunner!!!

10. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Those are beautiful snakes! Thanks for posting these pix.

I'll show you ours, as soon as I can figure how to post pix. We have four red corn snakes, caught in the yard & on the patio. I have lost chicks to corn snakes so I didn't want to leave them in the yard. My son wanted a pet snake so we've been keeping these confined. They're all growing sleek & long, they must think they've gained a lifelong membership to some exclusive snake spa. We also maintain a mouse ranch to keep our snake pals well fed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by