Snakes for sale - Many species, sizes, and colors

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TwistedSerpent, May 27, 2010.

1. TwistedSerpent

TwistedSerpent Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Reducing my collection a bit, I have several snakes for sale, including cornsnakes of different colors, a pinesnake, a ratsnake, a kingsnake, and a python. Most are adult and many have been bred before. Please email me with any questions or if interested in any. I price below market price, more concerned finding them good homes right now. Shipping is $50 for overnight.

Nothing beats a pet that only eats once a week, poops once a week, sheds in one piece, makes no noise, makes no stench, can be left alone for weeks at a time, and prefer to be left alone! Most of what I'm selling would be great as a first time pet snake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    where are you located?

3. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    Oh that one in the middle is stunning! Is it a Kingsnake? I love those, so pretty. I can't have snakes here though, my family would pack their bags and move out. : (

4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh my that Kingsnake is gorgeous! The first snake pictured...what type of snake is that?

5. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    What is this auction for exactly? I see 3 snakes but more was listed. It doesn't say what you win in the beginning post.

6. TwistedSerpent

TwistedSerpent Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    I am in Montana. Instead of listing what I have for sale individually and taking up space I just clumped them together to see if anyone was even interested but quickly linked three pictures, plus I havent had any time to get new pictures and put each of them up. The first snake is a bairds ratsnake, the middle is a cali king, and the last is a North mexican pine.

7. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Ooh, I'd take that beautiful rat snake if I had the money. We are broke right now, Waaah! I wanna pet snake! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by