Sneaky kids

smpezzi

Songster
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Yesterday Kyle (12) went with me to run some errands, one of our errands was pricing goat feed and picking up another small bag of chicken feed (I like to have one 10# bag on hand just in case I run low on feed. So we go to the one feed store and Kyle starts talking to the one guy, and turns out they have free goldfish needless to say we ended up walking out with 5 of them. Well of course one died last night and it just had to be the moody 9 year olds fish so today after church back to the feed store we go this time we walk out with 6 so we have 10 goldfish, 1 dog, 17 chicks, eggs in the bator and are planning to get two goat in august and 2 ducks (if not more) in august- Yup we are going to have quite the farm around here lol Hubby is currently trying to figure out if we can hide a couple of pigs from the neighbors LOL

We have two pot bellied pigs. (No, they are not in the house) We feed them Deodorase from healthypigs.com. We have had them for two years and have not had a problem with odor.

HTH
Tracy

Back
Top Bottom