1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

sneaky kittens :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by smpezzi, Jul 17, 2008.

1. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    I can't remember if I posted that we got two outdoor kittys or not (Yes they will be spayed before anyone jumps on me about that although we have decided that we want the one to have one litter first before she is spayed then the kittens from that litter will be fixed) anyway last night we got a storm and the boys started freaking out about the kittens so I finally relented because they were calling for hail and after all they are only babies and let the boys bring them in, we put them into an empty brooder box and put the cover on, when I went to bed they were both asleep. When I got up this morning the lid was off and over and the kittens were on the bookshelf LOL! No messes and no problems with the chicks in the other two brooders. It was too funny! I now call them sneaky one and sneaky two [​IMG] They are back outside now though. I just wanted to share the adventures of kipper (sneaky 1) and stripe (sneaky 2).

2. chickens4jojo

chickens4jojo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Upstate South Carolina
    Maybe it was the clever young humans??!! [​IMG]

Personally, when I was young, I would have probably "opened that lid at little bit" for them. [​IMG]

3. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    I can honestly say I know it wasn't the kids, they were up in my room asleep and were asleep the last time I came down to check on all critters [​IMG] If it weren't for that fact I would think it was the young ones though because I know I would have done the same thing as a kid [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by