Sneezing chick

May 28, 2020
Bonney Lake, Washington
Have a 2 week old new chick who is sneezing regularly. Not constant, usually moreso when she’s excited. I just brought her home yesterday from a reputable place here known for particularly healthy chicks! The other one we got is totally normal.

She has a little dried discharge (maybe food...) but it’s not running. Her hair could be tickling her nostril perhaps? Eating and drinking normally, on paper towels (but she was sneezing before I got her home).

Attachments

• 7951431A-CD9B-4B37-8FA0-F0D51992A771.jpeg
    7951431A-CD9B-4B37-8FA0-F0D51992A771.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 17
Have a 2 week old new chick who is sneezing regularly. Not constant, usually moreso when she’s excited. I just brought her home yesterday from a reputable place here known for particularly healthy chicks! The other one we got is totally normal.

She has a little dried discharge (maybe food...) but it’s not running. Her hair could be tickling her nostril perhaps? Eating and drinking normally, on paper towels (but she was sneezing before I got her home).
Can't help you but that's one cute lil Silkie! Hope it's ok..

I've never ever kept a silkie before. Every time I see one it just makes me think "I need one of those"!
Super cute! ❤️
Our first Silkie is sweet but a little flighty, doesn’t like pets. Made me lukewarm on the breed, but ended up with a little boy by accident from TSC who is amazing, now have two more girls who have great temperaments. They’re very easy going (so far). Definitely sold on them now!

Back
Top Bottom