Sneezing Chicken...

Differentiation

Chirping
Oct 1, 2017
So one of my three bantams has been sneezing for over a month. I dont know what it is because she acts perfectly normal and the others don't sneeze as often as she does. She has also not shown any other symptoms such as discharge from eyes/nose. And her poo is normal. She is also eating and drinking well. Shes been sneezing more often these days and I don't know if something is irritating her nose or if shes carrying some disease. Any advice would be helpful:)

Hi, welcome to BYC! :frow

Sneezing isn't considered normal. How old are your birds and what breed? How long have you had them for? Where did you get them?

Here is a link that MIGHT be helpful, though it won't narrow it down too far it can at least give you a clue to what it might be...
http://www.poultrydvm.com/symptoms

:fl
Shes a buff bantam and ive had her for two months. Got her at POL stage. Her sneezing hasnt been transfered to the other two so I dont if its just her or something else. She has also recovered from a serious case of coryza if that helps.

Did you get the other two at the same time?

If they were together, even though they don't show symptoms... then they are exposed. But illness may only show symptoms in weaker birds. But if your other two ARE sneezing just not as often then I would suspect they do have it. Sometimes it can take a while to completely recover from things. So maybe it's just a carry over.

Sorry, I wish I could be more help. The only time I really find sneezing to be ok is maybe during an active dirt bath.

I have zero experience with Coryza. Wish I could be more help. Hope your birds feel better and recover completely. :fl

Back
Top Bottom