On September 27 I bought three chickens at a local poultry swap. I quarantined them for 4 weeks, then moved their temporary "coop" next to my other chickens' coop. I kept them there for 2 weeks, and then moved them into the coop. The day after I moved them in with the flock, I came home to the youngest of the three birds sneezing, with a slightly runny nose, and laying on the run floor. When I stood her up, she easily fell back down. I removed her and started giving her Tylan 50, orally, along with some Nutridrench in her water. She was noticeably better the next day. Two days later another of the new birds showed slight sneezing, but no other symptoms. I brought her inside as well, and began an antibiotic course on her as well. There have been no other symptoms. Neither of them have at any point lost appetites, aren't drinking, are lethargic, etc. They are behaving normally. I do occasionally hear a small sneeze come out of them, maybe only a few times a day. At this point they have both been through a five day course of Tylan 50 but I have not put them back in with the flock. I was wondering if I should wait until the sneeze is entirely gone, or if I can put them back in. None of the others have shown any symptoms of anything at all, even the one that has been with them since they were purchased Should I continue the Tylan for a little longer?