Sneezing *videos*

But back to serious. Lol

I do notice some of the mash dried around, and probably in, her nares. She is so tiny and delicate and squirmy I'm afraid to try and clean it out. Any suggestions?

Oh, GROSS!!! Seriously.

Sneezing is her way of cleaning out her nares on her own. Leave her be for now.

Now, I'm having a problem trying to un-see that video.

Oh, GROSS!!! Seriously.

Sneezing is her way of cleaning out her nares on her own. Leave her be for now.

Now, I'm having a problem trying to un-see that video.
You're welcome 😜 hahaha

Will do. I'll be sneaking them back out tonight at roosting time. I went with my gut by integrating them before but really started questioning myself after losing Orpy. Sometimes gut feelings are ok. Other times we need guidance and support, especially after a very difficult loss from not following my gut.

Thanks so much for helping to figure this out, build my confidence and most importantly, peace of mind 💜

One last video before I bring them out.
She looks great, eats great, was social and alert when I was in there working and moving around. Just sneezes all the time. Do the others see this as a weakness and pick on her? Obviously I will continue to monitor her daily but I just don't really see anything overtly "wrong" with her.

An update for anyone who may come across this post for similar issues.

Tico and Taco have been back out with the flock ever since. Tico is doing quite well. The extra protein, vitamin water and warmth did them wonders! They are venturing out from run everyday now. Tico is still sneezing but no other flock mates are so I'm assuming it is just her anatomy or genetic or whatever. She is not passing it to any other chickens and is living her life the same as all the other girls.

Back
Top Bottom