*sniff sniff* my babies are growing up w/pics of them & couple others

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by DixieChickie, May 13, 2011.

1. DixieChickie

DixieChickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    My Frizzle and Silkie are growing up. Took these yesterday. Broke my heart when I moved them to the grow out coop.

First Rizz...such a handsome sweet little boy, he's 8 or 9 wks now.

2 days before I moved him out to the coop, showing off his baby boy crow for me. [​IMG]

And Silk, my splash silkie...same age as Rizz, they came from the same breeder.

For those not visiting the cochin thread, this is Blue Jean. She's about 12 weeks old I picked her up about 2 weeks ago. She's a sweet sweet girl, and I'm hoping when I cross her with Rizz I got some nice wide feathered frizzling in the chicks, that come out frizzled. I just love her color, her lacing on each feather stands out so nicely

This is Oreo, from the same breeder as Rizz, Silk, and Blue Jean. Hoping for a pullet. Sweet lil bugger, about 6 weeks...picked "her" up at the same time that I picked up Blue Jean.

This is beautiful Ivory....she is sooo sooo soft she's also about 6 weeks old. Beautiful foot feathering on her, as well as Oreo.

And these lil munchkins are Rain (the splash one) and Storm (the mottled) they are 2 weeks old.
  2. lvchicken

lvchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    You've got some pretty chickens/chicks!!!!!!!!!
  3. zoo357

zoo357 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2011
    NW Indiana
    Wow they are gorgeous!! Maybe one day.......
  4. ganesha09

ganesha09 Loves chicken feet!

Sep 18, 2010
    southern Illinois
    [​IMG] I lurves them......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by