SnoBelle is a blue eyed, long haired, Siamese mix kitten in AZ

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Meara, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Meara

Meara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Midwest
    This sweet female kitten is up for adoption in southern Arizona. Current location is Benson. I'd be willing to meet-up in Tucson or nearby communities. I will NOT ship. Her adoption fee is $50.

She has been dewormed and had first shots. I estimate her age at 10 weeks.

SnoBelle is still a little shy. She was a rescue kitten born to a stray momma cat at a gas station. She gets along very well with other cats and is used to dogs. She is playful, but not a little terror like some kittens can be. I have only heard her meow when hungry. Her long fur is soft and she is simply a beautiful little girl!

She has a "cobby" body with kinda short legs and tail that suggest perhaps a Himalayan and not an actual Siamese ancestry but who can really say? She is a mix and not a purebred. I'd call her coloring a chocolate point.

If you are interested in adopting SnoBelle and giving her a loving lifelong home please PM me and we can exchange phone numbers. Thank you!

2. Marsha527

Marsha527 New Egg

Mar 31, 2014
    Hi,
    I am wondering if you still have SnoBelle? I am looking for a Siamese mix kitten and live in Scottsdale, AZ. My name is Marsha, phone number (602) 920-2212 or email me @ [email protected]

I had a beautiful mix Himalayan/Siamese mix for 16 years and would love to have another. She would have a very good forever home with me.

Thank you.

3. pinwheel123

pinwheel123 New Egg

Jul 2, 2015
    My children just sold me on Snow Bell. When I saw the ad was years old, I had to break their heart. Is Snow Bell by chance still available?

Thank you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by