Snorers Unite!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bantymum, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

ggggggnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh, whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    gggggggnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh,m whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have just officially started snoring!!!!!!

My son is dismayed and appalled.
    Apparently Mums DONT snore
    Dads are allowed to though.
    My femininity just scored a kick in the ribs.
    Now what????
    How do I stop snoring at night?[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Anyone else want to join the happy snorers club?

Nah, I dont want to stop, I say let it out~ as loud as can be!

2. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    [​IMG]

I'm in...lol. I have a sinus condition and snore badly. I was once told by a "friend" many years ago My God , you snore like a Kodiak bear.....

Doesn't do much for a gals self image but I'm gettin too old to care about that anymore...lol.

The lil nose strips don't help......... before someone suggests I try them.

Julie [​IMG]

3. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    I had one college roommate (one semester only!!!) who snored louder than anyone I have ever heard!! She was a big girl, taller than me (I'm 5'9") and very obese. She didn't believe me that she snored. I tape recorded her. SHe thought I had faked the recording. Her friends came over one morning and could not believe the noise coming out of this girl. She still didn't believe them. I moved out of that room and into a room with the woman who is now my best friend. She snored almost as loudly. But with her I could chuck a stuffed animal at her across the room and she'd roll over. She had her tonsils out that year and that helped some.

4. bantymum

Quote:Well done Julie, I also have acute sinusitis as well as just about every other ailment known to man!!!
    However Im still standing so its all good!

Dont bother trying to give me any cures either, ill just snore the house down!!!

5. bantymum

Quote:Yep, i also taped my DH on my cell phone as he didnt believe me and I use the recording for my ringtone for messages from him!

6. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Snoring here in CA too. have for years now

7. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    'im guilty and so is my wife, she didn't believe me either until i recorded it. i snore worse or louder then her no argument there.

8. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I'm definitely in this club. My wife and I at times sleep in different rooms because of it. Especially when I am sick. I have no delusions about my snoring because I even wake myself up at times with it!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2008
  9. bantymum

You know.... I think we have some rather alarming noises that are sometimes omitted from our bodies dont we!!!!![​IMG]
    Id would also like to know why at 1.am in the morning I get so talkative here and crave giggles.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  10. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    UGGGGGG, my husband snores, and currently I am sleeping in another room. I can't stand it. I have to hurry and go to sleep or I won't get to sleep. I have to punch him all night long, he wakes up like, what the heck happened. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by