snow chickens/ducks. *pics*

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by annie3001, Oct 29, 2011.

1. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    Chickens and ducks had some snow today. It's still snowing out. (sigh). kinda makes me want to put up xmas decorations? too early? ha. [​IMG] Pictures are of some of our chickens, our ducks (ducks first time with snow!). A heat lamp picture! ha ...spoiled!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    That last photo cracks me up. I don't think that chicken is going to let those ducks in the house! [​IMG]

3. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    thats our rooster.... actually he moves away from the ducks.... hes a scared of them!!! lol

4. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    In the first pictures, it looks like the ducks are marching around [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. joneus

joneus Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2011
    Ballston Spa
    Great pics, LOL!

My guys just keep standing in front of the (open) run door clucking and looking pitiful. [​IMG]

The rooster DID get brave and take a step outside... then immediately freaked out & jumped into a drift that came up to his belly. So he freaked out AGAIN and flew out the yard & started turning in circles & trying to figure out how to get back to the run without stepping in that offensive, cold, wet, white stuff.

[​IMG]

6. scottfarm

scottfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2010
    MILL CREEK, WV
    Yuck , Snow..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by