Snow! It's our turn

Reinbeau

The Teapot Underground
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
Hanson, MA & Lebanon, Maine
I'm on what's called the South Shore of Massachusetts (but I'm not on the ocean). It's been snowing since noon, and it's been coming down at time at a rate of 4" an hour! I was out there shoveling, mainly because I just didn't want to sit in the house and it's so gorgeous out there, as soon as I shoveled to one end of the walkway I'd turn around and do it again! Did my neighbor's driveway (elderly mother and daughter live there, both are extremely overweight and shouldn't be moving snow), now hubby is home, so he's snowblowing the driveway. We've probably got five inches out there so far, we may get a foot. Yippee!! I love snow
yippiechickie.gif

My DH thinks I'm crazy for shoveling the run, but the girls love it. They have one place they like to dust bathe, so if I get it shoveled right away, it stays dry. The love that, it's so funny to see.

Last edited:
We've got snow in NY too! And I love it whether or not I have to shovel it.

I like to x-c ski all through the woods in the quiet of the new fallen snow!
yippiechickie.gif

Already shoveled a trail for the chooks too.

I'll post some pictures in the morning if we have a school delay! I can't imagine we'll get the day off...pretty light and fluffy stuff! Now the weekend storm looks to be a lot differant...gonna have a white Christmas
big_smile.png

Quote:
My 5 yo son and I were out till after 8 in our snow shoes. It's rare that we get enough snow to enjoy them so we took advantage. He doesn't have school on Fridays so I could let him stay up a bit later than usual. It was beautiful! We walked right down the middle of our street (it's a dead end). It was so quiet!

Back
Top Bottom