Snow Pictures!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Biddieacres, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Biddieacres

Biddieacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Well, it was our chickens first real snowfall and they did not like it a bit. Noone would venture out. Guess I don't blame them. 4 days stuck inside poor babies.

I tried to entice them out with some scratch but she would only stretch her neck out to get as much as she could. They wouldn't put their feet near the snow!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  2. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    How cute! She decided to go back inside until Spring. The 5th pic should be your Christmas card for next year...very nice photo! Hope they decide to come out or it's going to be a long winter..talk about being cooped up.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  3. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    You leghorn girl looks just like mine [​IMG] just her comb flops the other way LOL She's pretty and btw nice coop!!

4. Biddieacres

Mar 31, 2008
    Quote:Yes, a very long winter. haha That is a good idea making it a Christmas card. I think I will do that.

5. Biddieacres

Mar 31, 2008
    Quote:Thanks, my husband is proud of the coop. He got the idea for the roofline here on this website. I love my Leghorn. She has always been the fiesty one from the moment I looked at her. She likes to do everything first and pretty much rules the roost.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by