Snow storm

seedcorn

Songster
12 Years
Apr 25, 2007
NE. IN
In NE Indiana we have about 6-10" of snow. Blowing hard so really hard to tell how much. what about the rest of you?

Messychusetts: Currently at about 2 feet and counting. We got about 14" Thursday (I measured...I had to shovel it) and we've got at least 10" so far today. Don't know what temp, maybe 20s? Oh, and now it's sleeting. At least it's not my turn to shovel...
tongue.png

Well add 1/2 foot "at least" to the 8" we got on Thursday and it is still snowing pretty hard in southern NH. I guess starting my Christmas shopping today is a bad idea, so it will have to be a cookie making day!

Quote:
Messychusetts!!! I love it!! We need a nickname like that for Connecticut. We heard the sleet start at 4:36 am. Not sure what's falling out there now but it's very fine and it hurts. Or so DH says. I'm still in my jammies.

It was snowing but now it's mostly blowing. Seedcorn, did you get some sleet, too, last night? We did, and when I went out to feed the birds this morning there was a thin layer of ice on everything. Just learned from Dad that we're under a level two snow emergency....so we won't be going anywhere today.
smile.png

We probably have a foot or so here. neighbors came and plowed our lane, and my DEAR husband went out to do chores.
Right now the sun is out but it is ccccoollllllddddddddddddddddd!

It is sunday here and we got snow yesterday and today. To me not quite a snowstorm but I am used to the snow by now. I don't know exactly maybe 5 inches or so. The snow has stopped for now and shoveled myself out and the roads aren't to bad where I live. I have lived thru 2 REALLY official snow blizzards so it has to be really bad to affect me. I mean really bad is when you get like a inch an hours for like 8 hours straight.

Back
Top Bottom