Snow!!!!!

mullers3acers

Songster
12 Years
Oct 9, 2007
la porte, In
tongue.gif
When we woke up this morning there was a sheet of snow on the ground and on the out buildings. Looked pretty but not ready for it yet. The youngest daughter who just started driving a couple of months ago gave me that come on mom look when I asked her to text me when she got to school this am. She never did but her dad works for the school system and made sure her car was in the high school parking lot for me. Hope this isn't going to be a bad winter.

Please keep it up there!!! My toes stay frozen from 1st part of October until Spring. It was 39 degrees here this AM. Too cold for me, especially with a northernly wind. BRRRRRRRR, too cold for this Southern girls thin blood!
lol.png

Yesterday we drove through about 5 minutes of snow. It hasn;t snowed that early here in this area in a long time. I love the snow but I'm not ready for it just yet.

No snow here yet. We are getting lots of rain and unusual warm weather for mid November. I'm not complaining..dont have to shovel and rain and my furnace is off!

Back
Top Bottom