Snow!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FluffyColor, Dec 5, 2009.

1. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    So, everyone that registered before October knows I've been wanting snow for the longest time. And today,it happened!!!! [​IMG]

Here's how it happened:

For about a week, I have been anticipating snow because the weatherman said we wouuld be getting some by today. I was so excited! Monday- NOTHING. Tuesday- NOTHING. Wedensday- NOTHING. Thursday- NOTHING. Friday- NOTHING. I was sad and doubtful. I started to think,Maybe it won't snow this year. Maybe it will not snow for the rest of my life! Oh, what will I do without sledding and snowmen? Life will be boring without snow!!!!! Last night, I watched the weather channel. They said that 1-3 inches of snow was coming today. I started to perk up. I thought, Yay! It's winter after all! Today, I woke up. NOTHING. I was very angry. Stupid weatherman! I thought. I will not trust him for as long as he lives! Despite my deep sadness and anger, I went to rehearsal for a play that the North Main Drama Club will perform in the spring, of course. About halfway into rehearsal, this kid that plays a bandit in the train scene ran to us, all out of breath. "Snow!" he cried. "It's snowing outside!" We all thought he was joking because he was laughing like a madman. "Snow! Ha! Ha!" he screamed. "Ha!" I stayed right where I was, and said, "For real?" He kept laughing and muttered words I could not understand. Some kids, however, took this guy seirously and were now crowded around the door. At first I heard nothing from the crowd around the door, but then I heard some excited squeals, which erupted into screams, in which I could hear the letters "s-n-o-w". I ran to the doorway myself, and there it was! I ran to tell my friend, who did not seem very excited. Oh,well. We continued rehearsal, but it was hard to focus when snow was falling, snow that we were all itching to go out and play in. Well, most of us. When I got home (finally!) I watched the weather channel (I think more highly of the weatherman now), and they said that about 3 inches of snow will fall overnight. Yes! Maybe I can go sledding tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I know some of you think I should be [​IMG] ing about the snow and be [​IMG] over it, but really, the snow IS pretty. And it IS fun. Right? [​IMG]

2. Well great glad you got your snow , Enjoy it ! Go sledding n build a snowman before it decides to melt away !

I think snow is pretty in pics but could really do without it , I know i bad no fun at all !

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Dang. No Fair. Though you have my sympathies for the broken promises made by the weatherman..... my sled hasn't been used in 8 years here!!! [​IMG]

Enjoy the play for me too! [​IMG]

4. we got 3 inches, and you can have every inch of it marrie [​IMG]

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:SOLD!

6. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    We got an inch of snow here in central Louisiana & it was gorgeous!!! it's all gone now [​IMG]
    but it was fun while it lasted.
    Our six inch snowman is in our freezer. [​IMG]

7. FluffyColor

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Quote:SOLD!

Hey! No fair! I wanted that! [​IMG]

8. Snow all melted down, now I have Ice marrie

9. FluffyColor

May 31, 2009