Snow

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by THough1956, Dec 17, 2009.

1. THough1956

THough1956 Chillin' With My Peeps

Guess what?! They are calling for snow here tomorrow, maybe even accumulation. I'm soooo excited!

My appoliges to those of you that have it all the time, we very seldom get snow that amounts to anything. Wouldn't a white Christmas be wonderful?! [​IMG]

2. jojo54

jojo54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    BC Canada
    We got our first snow yesterday that needed to be shovelled. The girls DID NOT LIKE IT!! Up until now, they have beem going out but the snow stopped them dead in their tracks at the door. Today, is another story, we have tracks all over the yard.

Enjoy it while you can! [​IMG]

3. rainbowgardens

rainbowgardens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Central Virginia
    I'm ready for it. I just worry about the kids coming home from college. One can't leave till 4pm and that's when it's due to enter my region.

4. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    We have about 10" on the ground right now. But we are selfish. We want MORE! MORE I TELL YOU! MORE! [​IMG]

5. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

I'm about 20 miles outside of Charlotte and it's been snowing for an hour now and coming down harder as I type this. Big, fat and heavy flakes. Batten down the hatches it's headed your way!!!

6. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    They are calling for 6-12 inches here. [​IMG] Maybe I should switch the tractor to snow blade instead of mower deck. Nah wait and see if it really hits us first.

7. jojo54

jojo54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    BC Canada
    Our snow is basically gone. The temp went up to 6C (43F) and the girls are playing in the mud!! Some have found a reasonably dry patch and are "dust" bathing!! [​IMG] They are having FUN FUN FUN!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    I have a Blizzard warning for tomorrow late afternoon into evening. WOOHOO!

9. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:Look out Marlin! I grew up in souther NJ. When NC got hit, we knew to expect it the next day. You are right in line to get pounded!!!

10. DragonFeathers

DragonFeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Maryland
    up date they are talking about 1 to 2 feet of snow here in Washington County MD.
    I'm so ready for it, 1996 and 2003 now 2009 we're due for it.....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    OKay I'm a little excited about snow, can you tell [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by