1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

snuggly Boerboel pups a moonth old now!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by fdnick, Jan 20, 2008.

1. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    They grow so fast, we had them out playing last night and snapped some photos [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Orpgirl

Orpgirl Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2008
    They are sooo cute! [​IMG]

3. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    ALL puppies are cute.. you just wanna grab em and hug em.. [​IMG] but these are extra snuggley..

4. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    They are so snuggly looking, they sure are rolley polley's. Cute little babies.

5. hensdeliverthegoods

hensdeliverthegoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Catawba County, NC
    Yay!! Love puppy pics!! [​IMG]
    I'd never heard of this breed till I saw your pups. I did some reading on them, they sure seem to be a nice breed! Is the AKC registering them yet?

6. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Oh my goodness, I'm glad I don't live closer to you!! They are so cute [​IMG] They are all body and those cute little legs, You just want to pick them up and kiss em over and over. How fun for you to have a house full of puppies.

7. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I am also glad i dont live closer [​IMG] Have you posted pics of the parents? How big does the breed get?

8. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    The AKC started accepting them about a year ago under there rare breed registry.. these guys are SABT reg. so they could be AKC we have not ever pursued it [​IMG]
    they get about 120 to 180 pounds the average is about 160 for the males and 130 for the females, though we have a male that is 196 pounds he is 35" at the shoulder. we imported both of thier parents from Africa about 4 and 5 years ago [​IMG]
    Denna

9. turnerstar31

turnerstar31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    wow very interesting and i love the puppies i miss having some around

10. Cheryl

Cheryl Chillin' With My Peeps

What cuties! They get so large, what is their disposition? I've never even heard of this dog!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by