** So Cal Serama Classic **

ocseramas

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
The first ever all Serama show in California will be held on Saturday, June 4, 2011, at Collier Park in Ramona, CA. This will be a double show , both with table top judging. Judging begins at 10::00 am sharp. This is guaranteed to be the largest gathering of Serama and Serama enthusiasts in the state! Junior exhibitor classes will be included in addition to silkied and frizzled Serama classes. There will be birds for sale, crafts, a BBQ and raffle table!

Anyone wishing to bring birds for sale, any breed will be accepted! Please contact Cara Hamer at [email protected].

Anyone wishing to bring craft, jewelry, etc., for sale, please also contact Cara Hamer.

For questions or an entry packet, please contact Kate Meyers at [email protected]. Entry packets can be emailed, faxed, or mailed. Special early discounted fee if entries are received by May 28th!

We are anticipating some exciting items on our raffle table! A very special announcement will follow with details but I do understand this is going to have that "Wow!" factor! (Hint: a very special person that breeds Serama has graciously donated a very special item)

Saturday, May 21th beginning at 11:00am - 3:00pm there will be a practice meet for this show at Neil Snipes Park in Norco, CA. This park is located on the corner of 5th and Hamner. We will be discussing show preparation, showing Serama table top, how to train your bird and prepare your bird for the show. Come and ask your questions. Information will be provided and everyone is welcome.

Last edited:
Quote:
Kate, the Pre-Show meeting is May 21st not 14th.

Kate, Cara and I will be there to answer all your questions reguard the up coming serama show in Ramona, it will be a fun one like our last.

Quote:
Gumbii, you will have to go to both if you want to learn.
wink.png

I am totally thrilled about this show, Kate and I have been communicating lots, i think we are well on our way!! please no one buy raffle tickets, Bill has taken care of this already. We are going to need people and seramas, bring your birds so all can enjoy!! I have interviews with the north county times and the ramona sentanel newspaper new wednesday to give it a local boost. My add on craigslist was flagged, dont know why. We will not have a band, I am not fond over talking over loud music. I am still getting the BBQ arranged, should be lots of fun, please people get your entries in to Kate ASAP so we know what is going on!! We have some special items going to be raffled off!! I am going to stay super secret SQUIRREL about it!!! I already posted a pic of the roo i am bringing so it is no secret, I hope this event is FUN, and we can do it every year!!

Back
Top Bottom