So California

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by CarriBrown, Mar 8, 2007.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Crowing

We are trying to get together either March 31st or April 1st. QuiltyMare (Mary) has offered her house and I would also be willing to host it. She is in Cypress and I'm in Norco.
    Thoughts, So Cal people?

2. urbanhomesteader

urbanhomesteader Songster

Feb 26, 2007
    Yorba Linda, CA
    OK I am a total newbie. What exactly is a chickenstock gathering?
    I am in yorba Linda, Ca. and would love to get together with other chicken keepers.

Rachel

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Crowing

We just get together and BBQ.... or whatever! [​IMG] I've never been to one but I'm sure there is a lot of chicken talk involved.

4. Backyard Buddies

Backyard Buddies Songster

Jan 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Ooooo, Ooooo, OOOOOOO!!! Count me in! I'm always willing to go to a So. Cal CS! Carri, I think you joined BYC after we had our mini-CS at the OC Fair last July. It was really fun to meet up with everyone. At that time, our girls were just a few months old so I did a lot of watching as we viewed the judging. A BBQ sounds fun. Keep us informed!

5. urbanhomesteader

Feb 26, 2007
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Haven't heard anything on the get together. Is it still on? I am sooo there if it is.[​IMG]

6. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Crowing

Quote:I'll email Mary and see what she says. That's next weekend, isn't it!?! [​IMG]
    The older you get, the faster time flies...

7. quiltymare

quiltymare Chirping

Feb 3, 2007
    Central Washington
    Gosh... [​IMG]I'm so sorry...

I'm just up to my eyeballs trying to get ready to move... maybe we can all get together and play before I move!

8. urbanhomesteader

Feb 26, 2007
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Mary I am willing to host if you are to busy with the move.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: