1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

So California

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by CarriBrown, Mar 8, 2007.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

We are trying to get together either March 31st or April 1st. QuiltyMare (Mary) has offered her house and I would also be willing to host it. She is in Cypress and I'm in Norco.
    Thoughts, So Cal people?

2. urbanhomesteader

urbanhomesteader Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2007
    Yorba Linda, CA
    OK I am a total newbie. What exactly is a chickenstock gathering?
    I am in yorba Linda, Ca. and would love to get together with other chicken keepers.

Rachel

3. CarriBrown

We just get together and BBQ.... or whatever! [​IMG] I've never been to one but I'm sure there is a lot of chicken talk involved.

4. Backyard Buddies

Backyard Buddies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Ooooo, Ooooo, OOOOOOO!!! Count me in! I'm always willing to go to a So. Cal CS! Carri, I think you joined BYC after we had our mini-CS at the OC Fair last July. It was really fun to meet up with everyone. At that time, our girls were just a few months old so I did a lot of watching as we viewed the judging. A BBQ sounds fun. Keep us informed!

5. urbanhomesteader

Feb 26, 2007
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Haven't heard anything on the get together. Is it still on? I am sooo there if it is.[​IMG]

6. CarriBrown

Quote:I'll email Mary and see what she says. That's next weekend, isn't it!?! [​IMG]
    The older you get, the faster time flies...

7. quiltymare

quiltymare Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    Central Washington
    Gosh... [​IMG]I'm so sorry...

I'm just up to my eyeballs trying to get ready to move... maybe we can all get together and play before I move!

8. urbanhomesteader

Feb 26, 2007
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Mary I am willing to host if you are to busy with the move.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by