So creeped out, sitting here alone...get in here if you're still up!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by dewey, Jul 31, 2011.

1. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Was sitting here on the laptop with my back to the slightly opened door...earlier there was quite a little rain/thunderstorm so I had the door open a little that leads out to an unused dark room that leads directly outside...when just now a very heavy scent of cologne suddenly came in through the door...the door with my back to it...it took a moment for it register that something wasn't right with that...then something that happened last night came to mind...so totally creeped out I ran to the back of the house and woke up my friend...I was too creeped out to even look in the direction of the door, no less walk over to it to shut and lock it (that room is pitch black dark)...I"m just creeped out but did lock up with the help of my friend...why does something like that happen?? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  2. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    you get your door lock yet

3. dewey

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Yes, thank you for coming in here with me. [​IMG] I'm not one to get creeped out but something odd is going on...I woke up my friend in the other part of the house to help me lock up...hated to do that but they knew if I woke them up I had to be really creeped out.

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Creepy. I'm here with you...

5. MoonAngel12

MoonAngel12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Central NC
    yikes!!! How scary!! Call the cops!

What happened last night?

6. dewey

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    They smelled the cologne, too...very strong....like a whole bottle of it was broken.

Something really odd...is late last night they went out to check the barn for me and came back in all flushed like they'd seen a ghost or something or was ready to have a heart attack...I asked what was wrong and they said they got spooked out back in the dark when suddenly they smelled cologne really strong...they called out and looked all around but nothing. I then took my sister with me outside with the flashlight and the cologne smell was still there, but not real strong. Tonight it took a moment for that to come to mind because I thought it odd but then dismissed it, but it was the same exact cologne smell last night that over powered this room I'm in now. That's what so creeped me out when it dawned on me.

7. dewey

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Thank you guys for coming in here with me!!

8. dewey

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Thing is...this place is like a fortress...recently some odd things have happened that made me put locks on the barn door and chicken pen...but even with the locks on some things still happened. Everyone has always said this place is haunted because of the things that they've witness happen but I don't put any stock in that stuff (and neither do my sisters or friend that's here)....still this odd...

9. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Do you live in Dewey?

10. dewey

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Quote:I have. [​IMG] It's just my name sake now. A place of good memories growing up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by