SO CUTE... I can't even stand it! PICS

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by CarriBrown, Feb 27, 2007.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Why are Daisy (splash) and Gwen (partridge) the cutest things I've ever seen in my whole life?
    I thought my fellow chicken loving friends would love these pics!

Gwen
    [​IMG]

Daisy
    [​IMG]

Time to trim somebody's fro...
    [​IMG]

2. cresty

cresty Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2007
    They are very cute. I just ordered my "babies" and they should arrive March 13th. I ordered three silkies: a splash girl, a white girl and a calico boy. When they come in, I'll post their pics.

Cresty

3. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    These pics just keep pushing me closer to the edge....Silkies are really starting to grow on me [​IMG]
    They are just precious! Great photos!!

4. SandraChick

SandraChick Chillin' With My Peeps

mudhen-

Just wait untill you see one! You'll just want to put it in your arms and go home with it!

Only reason I don't have one is it's always raining here...and I would expect them to become mudballs on a regular basis-especially the feathered legs....I aint giving chickens daily baths...no way!
    [​IMG]
    Sandra

5. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I want to squeeze them every time I see their puffy little heads... and they are SO SWEET. I have a black silkie that likes to hang out in the rain, and her feathers end up spiky! [​IMG]

6. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Can they see OK with all that fluff?
    Or, like the Old English Sheepdogs, do you have to clip their do's?

7. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I absolutely love Gwen. She really does look like a little brown mushroom to me. [​IMG]

I have hopes of sometime this summer getting some eggs for some cuckoo silkies. They're a very neato color, too. I was told she keeps them in the pen with her blacks and splashes, so who knows what I may end up getting.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by