So depressed/mad right now and really need a hug

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by DUCKGIRL89, Dec 10, 2011.

1. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    My best friend peirce told me yesterday that he and his family are moving next year [​IMG] im so depressed [​IMG] cant belive he kept it from me THIS long [​IMG] kinda mad though cause he didnt give me time to think before he tells me theres only a few months before they leave! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I need a hugs....

2. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:Thanks! [​IMG] that made my day. Hes driving me nuts though.... I guess I should just be happy with the time I have left before he leaves [​IMG]

4. Linn Bee

Linn Bee Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Do enjoy the time you have left together. Don't dwell on the short notice.

It could be that Pierce was in denial about the family move or was hoping the move would fall through and he wouldn't need to leave.

Try and keep this about Pierce. It is going to be hard on him. He may be your best friend, but he's leaving you and all his friends. Try not to make it seem he needs to tread lightly around your feelings about the move.

And, yes, you do need a hug! And a hug. And a hug. And another hug. And one more great big "love ya, girl" hug.

Love, Linn B (aka Smart Red) Gardening zone 5a - 4b in south-est, central-est Wisconsin

5. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:Do enjoy the time you have left together. Don't dwell on the short notice.

It could be that Pierce was in denial about the family move or was hoping the move would fall through and he wouldn't need to leave.

Try and keep this about Pierce. It is going to be hard on him. He may be your best friend, but he's leaving you and all his friends. Try not to make it seem he needs to tread lightly around your feelings about the move.

And, yes, you do need a hug! And a hug. And a hug. And another hug. And one more great big "love ya, girl" hug.

Love, Linn B (aka Smart Red) Gardening zone 5a - 4b in south-est, central-est Wisconsin

I know he is sad about it, not completly mad at him, but sad that he kept it from me. We always tell each other whats on our mind and when we need comfert and stuff. Like when I REALLY needed to talk to someone when my parents were getting divorced, he was there for me to lean on. And when he needed me I was always there. He just seems a little troubled.... I just want my kitty cat (thats his nickname... Wierd right?) to stay here [​IMG] and be my bud...

6. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    I'm so sorry.
    My BFF moved away in 4th grade. It wasn't easy, but i eventually made new friends and was as happy as i was before.
    It will get better! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    [​IMG]

8. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:I had to leave my best friend in PA to move to TN and I was depressed till I met kitty cat [​IMG] now im gonna be sad again [​IMG]

9. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2010
    It's possible, that he wanted to be darn sure this was what was going to happen before he sprung it on you!

The nice thing about the age we live in, there's facebook, email and skype! This doesn't need to be the end of your friendship!

[​IMG]

10. r4eboxer

r4eboxer Crooked Creek Poultry

Sep 20, 2011
    Fairmont
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So sorry your bud is moving, but nothing says that you can't still be there for each other and stay BFF's. In today's world you can keep in touch on a daily or hourly basis.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by