I got 12 serama eggs from an ebay auction. I let them sit pointy side down for 3 days until the new incubator came in the mail. Incu-view delux with turner. Put them in the incubator on June 17th. I candled on day 8 and couldn't see anything, but we kept up with the humidity and all. I also had an Exo Terra reptile digital thermometer/hygrometer to keep a check on the one on the incubator. Candled again on day 14 and they looked the same. We still kept up even tho I figured it was not going to go well. I believe yesterday was "hatch day" (correction: "supposed to be" hatch day) I really wish I knew what we did wrong.