1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

So do you feel lucky?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Jan 23, 2009.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    My welsummers and my blue/splash/black/barred rocks are all in the same pen right now. The blue and splash rock are doing most of the breeding, but the welsummer roo has just started to figure things out and I saw him actually breed a hen yesterday. I dont think he's doing much, but he is breeding. So heres the deal. I have 2 sets of a dozen eggs that I can send out tomorrow. They are "mixed", but most of them are probably blue/barred or splash/barred. The welsummer eggs are probably splash rock/welsummer. Then again the welsummer roo got his act together, so some of them could be his. I am separating the Welsummers this weekend, but for now Im selling them as mixed. The EE's are "pure" EE (for what thats worth, and the eggs are greener than what they are showing here.). So if anyone would like to try a dozen, they are $12 plus shipping. Pics of the birds can be seen on my BYC page. I have 2 sets I can send out tomorrow; if interested please post sold and send me your zip code.

[​IMG]

2. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    [​IMG]

this is why I should not come here.... much too tempting!!!!!!!

Julie *hides eyes* [​IMG]

3. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    I am so confused!!! [​IMG]

4. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Oh..... now I see your birds are just beautiful..............[​IMG]
    I wish I could buy right now but no bator space.

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Such a pretty assortment. [​IMG]

6. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Oh wow! What a deal! I need more space!
    ~Rebecca

7. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Both dozen have been sold. Ill have another dozen or two available for Monday, if anyone is interested.

8. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Ive sold one set for Monday, Ill have one more available. **both sets sold**.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  9. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Ill have another 2 sets that I can send on Tuesday. PM me with your zipcode if your interested. Thanks.

10. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Later when it warms up some, I'll want to buy some of these. your birds are gorgeous! I love Splash and Blue birds best of all! I also love an assortment of egg colors. So once some of my hens go broody or my bator is up and running again- I'll look for this post. I'm Lisa, freezing in NJ at 11 degrees this morning, and I can't wait for Spring!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by