So EGG-CITED

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by dusterbd, Jun 26, 2010.

1. dusterbd

dusterbd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2010
    I have a chick hatching.... [​IMG] I hear a cheap cheap.... [​IMG] I can't wait and I am so happy that the temperature spike didn't kill them.... It had gotten up to 108 in there.... I can't wait to see what were hatching because its a suprize we don't know what kind of chickens they are because we bought a dozen yard eggs and had them sent to us from a diff. county by the guys brother..... [​IMG]

2. Peep Talk

Peep Talk Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Loudon, PA
    Congratulations on the chick hatching! It is amazing what these little guys can survive isn't it? [​IMG]

3. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Congrats on the new chick, hope you have many more. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Di

Di New Egg

Jul 19, 2009
    That IS exciting! [​IMG] Please keep us posted!

5. dusterbd

Jun 9, 2010
    Will deffinately keep everyone up to date on them.... I can't wait to see what they look like.... [​IMG] It is very amazing what the little guys can survive.... I keep looking in though and can't tell which one is doing the cheaping none of them looked like there piped yet.... [​IMG]

6. dusterbd

Jun 9, 2010
    Wow that was really quick compared to the other hatches we have done. The chick that was cheaping last night I woke up to really loud cheaping this morning and the little fuzz butt was propped up on two eggs with its wings spread adorable.... [​IMG] its probably the loudest chick we have had thus far. I love it though!!! we have one cheaping in the incubator again.... [​IMG] its brown can't tell what kind its gonna be yet though [​IMG] I candled some to see if they were still gonna be any good because today is day 22 and alot had piped through the air sack so my fingers are crossed we will have several more hatching soon.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by