SO excited!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by joe17, Jul 7, 2010.

1. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    I have been searching a while for SQ blue black and splash silkies. I was talking to Amy Piehl and ended up with about 13 blues, blacks, and splashes! They should come in tomorrow! I am soo excited! This is the first time I will be getting show silkies! Her silkies are beyond show quality. Thanks again destiny_56085!! I will post pictures when they arrive!!!!

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Congratulations! [​IMG] Enjoy them!!! [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Come December I'd really love to find someone who has large, stunning white silkies... who could hatch and send or send hatching eggs.

4. joe17

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
  5. destiny_56085

destiny_56085 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Sleepy Eye, MN
    Just checked out the USPS site. Chicks left Baton Rouge at about 7:30am and probably should be to you by this afternoon. I hope you have some brooder space set up. I sent more than 13. [​IMG] This was a really lucky day..... the chicks were scheduled to go to Hawaii and the guy never got back to me. Temps were perfect on my end. I wanna see pics.....
    Amy

6. joe17

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    I have a 6 X 8 brooder with 2 lamps, 2 feeders, and 2 water trays. They should have enough room! [​IMG] I really appreciate you selling me your chicks! Thanks so much for all of the extras! Just called the PO and they have no live shipments from USPS. They said they may have accidentally put it on the delivery truck or it may still be on its way to them if its not with USPS. idk I hope I get them soon with no dead chicks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by