Last weekend I had to remove a roo and a hen because the others were picking on them. Well last night my DW and I put them back in with the others. I tried three things that were suggested. 1. I put them in at night while the rest were on the roost and inactive. 2. I also had someone that I work with tell me to put Baby Powder on all of them so that they smell alike. 3. I waited a week to let them heal but not keeping them separated too long. I am not sure what all contributed to success but today they were all happy campers. No eggs today but I am happy. Hope this helps someone in that frustrating problem of cannibalism.