So Feb. is going out with a roar!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mstricer, Feb 24, 2011.

1. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Once again just when you think its slowing down, another snow storm this week and this one wants to dump up to 2 inches an hour. [​IMG] Is anyone else as sick of this snow as me.

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    We are still getting snow fall in the Seattle area. We don't get a lot normally, but we got at least 4 inches in less that 30 minutes yesterday evening. The weather reporters said that the storm was finished last night, but it is snowing again here.

3. justbugged

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    That reminds me that I need to shore up the cover over the chickens run. DH is nervous about the snow load.

4. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I live in the deep South and we've had 4 measurable snows this winter, that's insane for these parts. We usuaally have one about every ten years LOL! I do not envy any of you northern folks when it comes to snow. BUT right now we are sitting at 75 degrees with tornados forcasted for tonight.

5. justbugged

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Quote:I envy your 75 degrees, but the tornados scare the liver out of me. I hope that you and your family are safe tonight.

6. classicsredone

classicsredone Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Sacramento County, CA
    Our forecast is rain, and possibly snow or sleet. In Sacramento? At the end of February? Whaaat?

7. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Yeah and now the BF wants to still go to work in the snow storm which we have to be their at 6:15a. [​IMG] I would rather stay home and watch it.

8. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    We got about a foot in the last 24 hrs. It's about enough already!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by