So, How Many Folks Bought HP Touch Pads This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by goldtopper, Aug 22, 2011.

1. goldtopper

goldtopper Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2010
    Near Bert Blyleven
    I actually got two of the 32G models- $149.
    Sounds like a team at Rootziki is already close to releasing an Android OS for them too!

2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    What I want to know is how many people paid cash for them and who bought on credit...
    No I didn't buy one as I spent money on hatching eggs and realy have no need for a touchpad.
    Im sure its a fun though...

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Can't find one now. DH was looking. Some are buying them up fast and going to try to turn them around at a higher price. I personally don't care anything about all these devices.

4. goldtopper

goldtopper Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2010
    Near Bert Blyleven
    Try barnes and noble and amazon. Stock goes out, but comes in fast, keep checking.

5. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    My son works at Staples and every phone call they had Saturday was about those apparently. They got to the point where they wanted to answer the phone: "No we don't have any, thanks for calling Staples!"

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

NObody has them. There are people who bought them, set up dummy companies on Amazon and are selling them at a profit. Just check out all the "just launched" companies selling them, LOL. I don't even know what Android is, what Ipad, Iphone, tablets, and all these other things are and couldn't care less. Not sure what's a phone and what's a computer. Rather sit out with my chickens away from technology. Hubby is the opposite.

7. mulewagon

mulewagon Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2010
    Alabama
    I wouldn't get something discontinued - who knows how long they will support it?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by