So how should we all celebrate Debi's Birthday Today!!?

Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
Her FB says she'll be 105 years old! Can you imagine!!

I think I'll go chase butterflies in her honor...

chase.gif

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!!

Last edited:
I'll think of her when I'm in church too. If I were into 10 hours of driving, I think I'd go crash her party!

Last edited:
Goodness, I'll think of her while I teach children church tomorrow. I guess she's the oldest person I know! and such a young spirit.....Geritol must suit her well. Well, I for one will see if I can get her home address and see if her State's governor will send her a centenarian birth day car. Such a milestone really.....Thanks for letting me know. My facebook hasn't said a thing yet about her birthday.

I am having a party tomorrow and I know that Noseychickens and Barkerchickens will be here along with some of my other friends. Beer, burgers, dogs, steak, chips and salsa, gucamole, deviled eggs, cake and ice cream. I can't seem to get ahold of Potterwatch and CarriBrown has other plans (she would rather be here).
lol.png

I celebrate Deb's 29th birthday with a toast on the margo glasses ( hoping I dont lose my salt) Happy B-day Deb...enjoy!!!!

go over to her house, put on party hats on every animal she has on the farm and go for the ear splitting HAPPY BIRTHDAY yell from all of us!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom