So I did it...

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
...I finally sent the email to the lady who will do my tattoo! I had been putting it off most of the summer because of the cost, but after working full time for almost four months, I know I have the extra to spend! This same lady drew up a beautiful cover up tattoo for my dad and she did an amazing job. He said he will go back for the barbed wire he wanted when I go for my tattoo.

What I want is a Great Horned Owl feather, about three inches in length, on my right shoulder blade. I sent her a couple pictures and my idea, so I am really looking forward to what she draws up for me! I'm nervous and excited...and not sure how I feel about that needle! Everyone keeps telling me it's not so bad though...I've been wanting this tattoo for many years now, so it's definitely strange to finally go through with it!

The shoulder isn't a real painful place, unless it gets color. Going over a n area that's been already gone over, DOESN'T TICKLE!
Here's one of mine
44102_p3070004.jpg

Ooo! I love the second one!

My dad had this ugly cartoonish reaper on his arm from when he was 18, which was YEARS ago. This lady did such an amazing job on the cover up that you can hardly tell it was a reaper unless you knew how the original one looked.

I think my tattoo will just be black and grey ink. My dad said to get color, but the only colors in the feather are brown and white, both of which don't do very well as a tattoo!

I've got one at the base of my neck and the base of my spine, then another that wraps around my hipbone and then down the thigh... I sang along to the radio while getting mine... my sister screamed like a banshee... my brother passed out cold... once my sis tried it SOBER she was fine... once Bro got over the whole 'seeing own blood' while having not eaten all day he was fine... so words of wisdom, NO low blood sugar, alcohol or drugs... then the very worst of it (to me at least right on my spine) felt like a fingernail on a sunburn... not a big deal. And for something as small as you are talking, it probably won't take all that long.

We want pics (of the design at least) when they're ready!!

Back
Top Bottom