So I really got to find this guy the right girl!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    I really like him.

I am happily married, not to fear anyone. [​IMG]

But, I met this guy who is smart and funny. He works in IT, so he's a computer geek of the best sort.

He's also a pilot. He is interesting and has nice eyes. Graying hair. Not sure how old he is, prob late 40s. Good job. Nice teeth. Doesn't drink, smoke or curse.

Likes his mother as long as she lives a reasonable distance away! [​IMG]

Drawback? Why he is still single?

Well, he's short and round. He's probably 5'6".

But, really he has a great face and nice eyes.

He was over for dinner and chaos ensued and he was very cool about it all. So, I am serious about it. PM me!

2. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    I have WHAT in my yard? :

Nice teeth.

OMG I laughed out loud at this because it reminded me of a story about someone I knew a long time ago. At age 21, she started dating a guy who was 39. Her parents were naturally not that excited due to the age difference but the time duly arrived for them to meet. When my friend and her beau arrived at her parent's house, she introduced them and her mother stuck out her hand and said "Well, at least you've still got all your own teeth". Later she admitted she had NO idea where that came from - she just blurted it out and hadn't even been aware she was thinking it. I guess all the worry about her daughter dating a man so much older had her picturing a toothless old geezer or something, LOL.​

3. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    [​IMG]

I know it makes him sound like a horse, but I like nice teeth. [​IMG] What can I tell you. [​IMG]

4. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    He sounds nice. Unfortunately my friends are either married or in commited relationships. Sweet of you to try and find someone for him.

5. MamaRoo

MamaRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2011
    A ferry ride away, WA
    have him check out OKcupid.com it's a very nerdly dating site.

6. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    He's on a couple of sites like Plenty of fish, but he's short and round. [​IMG]

So I put my worthless BIL up for auction on here and got takers! I figured if I put some body actually worth following up on I might, just might find some nice chicken person for him!

he's so sweet! And interesting! It's just he's built like a broody hen! [​IMG]

7. MamaRoo

MamaRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2011
    A ferry ride away, WA
    I have WHAT in my yard? :

He's on a couple of sites like Plenty of fish, but he's short and round. [​IMG]

So I put my worthless BIL up for auction on here and got takers! I figured if I put some body actually worth following up on I might, just might find some nice chicken person for him!

he's so sweet! And interesting! It's just he's built like a broody hen! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    That should be a selling point on here.​

8. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Exactly! Nurturing! Right?? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Employed!
    Doesn't drink or smoke!
    Pilot!!

C'mon!

9. ChickenAlgebra

ChickenAlgebra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    Got a former coworker who is a sweet girl, but she just turned either 29 or 30. Plus, half the country away. She says she wants nice person, whatever looks instead of nice looks, whatever person.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by