So I'm pretty much all ready...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    ...for the Zac Brown Band concert I'm heading to tonight. Except I'm still waiting for my friend to get here and I have about 3 layers of clothing on because it is an outside venue. Its freezing cold outside, my apartment is nice and toasty warm, and I'm sweating bullets! I'm about ready to open all the windows!

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Have fun!! [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I love them and I hope they sing "Toes" with the right lyrics, not the ones that are sensored on the radio [​IMG]

4. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks! I can't wait! I had a little scare this morning because the girl who wanted the other ticket we had left over backed out. So I rushed around frantically calling everybody I know asking if they wanted to buy the ticket. Otherwise my $50 concert would have turned into a $100 concert! It all worked out though, and my friend's mom decided to tag along.

5. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    who's that?

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:They are country. They sing Chicked Fried, Whatever It Is, Toes.....

7. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    cold beer on a Friday night, a pair of jeans that fit just right and the radio uuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp

8. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    So I went to the concert and it was absolutely horrible. The starting bands weren't even country and then Zac Brown played just about every song from their one album, which consisted of mostly slow song. There were a few good songs they played, but we didn't get to hear ANY of the popular until the end. I was lucky I got to hear chicken fried because everyone else wanted to leave. We didn't hear Toes though, and I was upset about that. That was probably their encore and wee left way before that.

They also kept blinding us with these spotlights and it seemed they extended EVERY SINGLE song! The concert went until 11:00, which would have been great if they were any good!

Not to mention, people were smoking marajuana and making out all over the place. That doesn't happen at a GOOD country concert!...and I've been to quite a few! Also, the friend of my friend brought two guy friends with her and all they did was drink. They were so drunk by the time of the concert that they were rude and obnoxious. That is why I will NEVER drink to get drunk, ever!

I had fun being with my friends though, so it wasn't all bad.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by