So much for the perfect dinner (Warning: Gross, Embarrassing)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Angelfire, May 27, 2010.

1. Angelfire

Angelfire Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2010
    Texas
    I woke up today looking paler than usual, almost ghost-white. I was a little sick, as my throat hurt and felt scratchy. Now I am in highschool, and I love my local Japanese food restaurant. I had been saving up to take my mom to an expensive Hibachi Grill dinner, because she loves it too, and today was the planned day. I was going to take her to dinner no matter what.
    Well, on the way there I had to go to the bank. While in there, I saw a soda machine and got myself a green Monster energy drink. BIG MISTAKE. I knew I shouldn't have drank it, but I did.
    I chugged it down while in the car, and arrived at the restaurant. When they were making the food infront of me and I was eating the rice, I suddenly had to throw up. You know that rocket puke that happens when you have that worst-flu-of-the-year? Need I say more? Right on top of the food on the grill, too.
    I will never show my face in that restaurant again. They will remember me as 'that girl who puked on our food.'

Ugh. So much for the perfect dinner.
    I blame the Monster Energy drink.

2. NurseELB

NurseELB Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2008
    Lacey, WA
    Oh, dear. The food probably wasn't that good anyways... [​IMG]

The real question is- are you feeling better?

And my gross curiosity is- was the grill on? How DOES post emesis green monster smell? [​IMG]

3. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    oh god!!!! [​IMG][​IMG] bless your heart!!!

4. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Oh, you poor thing! [​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    OOh dear...
    Yeah you win... [​IMG]

6. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Im sorry, but I think that is the most hilarious thing I have read in a long time... [​IMG]

7. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    [​IMG]

8. Angelfire

Angelfire Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2010
    Texas
    @ NurseELB- The food there isn't really that good, but my mom likes it a lot. And that depends for your other question, do you mean mentally or physically? My body feels better, but my ego took a huge plunge... And yes, the grill WAS on because they were cooking shrimp. Monsters smell nasty to begin with, so don't even get me started on that...

@chickenwhisperer123- I had to laugh too when I got home. The look on the Japanese waiter's face was priceless, as was the look on mine, apparently.

9. NurseELB

NurseELB Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2008
    Lacey, WA
    I've had my share of public embarrassment. I learned that sharing always makes it better.- Thanks for sharing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by