So much for the perfect dinner (Warning: Gross, Embarrassing)

Angelfire

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 10, 2010
Texas
I woke up today looking paler than usual, almost ghost-white. I was a little sick, as my throat hurt and felt scratchy. Now I am in highschool, and I love my local Japanese food restaurant. I had been saving up to take my mom to an expensive Hibachi Grill dinner, because she loves it too, and today was the planned day. I was going to take her to dinner no matter what.
Well, on the way there I had to go to the bank. While in there, I saw a soda machine and got myself a green Monster energy drink. BIG MISTAKE. I knew I shouldn't have drank it, but I did.
I chugged it down while in the car, and arrived at the restaurant. When they were making the food infront of me and I was eating the rice, I suddenly had to throw up. You know that rocket puke that happens when you have that worst-flu-of-the-year? Need I say more? Right on top of the food on the grill, too.
I will never show my face in that restaurant again. They will remember me as 'that girl who puked on our food.'

Ugh. So much for the perfect dinner.
I blame the Monster Energy drink.

Oh, dear. The food probably wasn't that good anyways...
hide.gif

The real question is- are you feeling better?

And my gross curiosity is- was the grill on? How DOES post emesis green monster smell?
sickbyc.gif

@ NurseELB- The food there isn't really that good, but my mom likes it a lot. And that depends for your other question, do you mean mentally or physically? My body feels better, but my ego took a huge plunge... And yes, the grill WAS on because they were cooking shrimp. Monsters smell nasty to begin with, so don't even get me started on that...

@chickenwhisperer123- I had to laugh too when I got home. The look on the Japanese waiter's face was priceless, as was the look on mine, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom