So much to do, So little motivation!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scbatz33, Apr 27, 2009.

1. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    I just can't seem to get my butt out of this chair......Maybe I will go back to bed. Awwww crap, the bed is up stairs! So here I sit. Anyone want to move the bed for me?

2. Cajunsamoan

Cajunsamoan Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Louisiana
    If you find motivation, please send it my way!! I can't get it in gear.

3. scbatz33

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    if I found it, I doubt I would have the energy to pick it up, much less send it anywhere!

4. Cajunsamoan

Mar 2, 2009
    Louisiana
    [​IMG]

5. spook

spook Chillin' With My Peeps

My ambition was a hit and run.... sorta one of those moments where "shot at and missed.. Pooped at and hit". [​IMG]
    I was just thinking of running out to see the girls, let them out and come in and relax for an hour or so. Its pretty over cast up here, [​IMG]

6. scbatz33

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    i have to do dishes, laundry, sweep the floor....Then there is the barn that we power washed yesterday - everything is still outside! I have to get my brooder set up in the garage which will require cleaning up some space(my landlords still have a bunch of stuff in there). My poor chicks were in plastic crates til yesterday when we had a near fatal heat lamp meets shavings incident! So they are all cramped up in one box til I get the brooder set.

Oh adn then the dogs need baths, my daughter's belongings are all still in boxes from our move 2 weeks ago, and on and on and on!!! [​IMG]

And really, all I want to do is go back to bed.

7. Cajunsamoan

Mar 2, 2009
    Louisiana
    Hmm, half hour nap and then dive in? I have a list like that too. Too bad I'm not rich and could hire a helper.

8. flopshot

flopshot Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    every time i open the coop door i get eleven doses of ambition telling me they want out. i think i worked a total of twenty hours or more saturday and sunday. after whacking the same hand twice with a three pound hammer in decided it was time to quit. now in need pain relievers.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  9. Stumpy

Stumpy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Mine is more of a "So incredibly much to do, so little energy" kind of thing. [​IMG]

10. scbatz33

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    At the risk of PDC coming in here and accusing me of being "twitter-like"...I have done laundry, swept the floors, washed the dishes and am going to get dressed to go to take a driving test for a job I really really really want(and need).

I will deal with the chicks and the brooder when I get back.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by