SO Nervous

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Ravynwood, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Ravynwood

Ravynwood Out Of The Brooder

Oct 13, 2009
    Champaign, IL
    So, I put my coturnix quail eggs into lockdown on sunday. on wednesday my button quail eggs go into lock down and then the chicken eggs go in on the next sunday, FOLLOWED by three duck eggs..LOL..

I am so nervous!!

Ravyn

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    here's the deal, if BIRDS can do it, you can do it! [​IMG] deep breath in, deep breath out!

it's going to be so fun and you're going to have so many memories from it! woo hooo!

have a blast and try not to get all nerved up! you must chill! [​IMG] now! go have fun looking at the eggs!

3. boaz

boaz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    Woodville, MS
    The idea of lock down makes me want to rattle my cup against the cell bars and yell for the warden to let me outta here. The eggs may not take it the same way. Have some fun with it!

4. justmeandtheflock

justmeandtheflock Overrun with ducklings :)

May 27, 2009
    NW NJ
    [​IMG] Good luck [​IMG]

5. Ravynwood

Oct 13, 2009
    Champaign, IL
    I am very excited, I hope I get a good hatch rate. Once they start hatching I will take some pics.

6. Ravynwood

Oct 13, 2009
    Champaign, IL
    So, candleing my duck eggs (Khaki campbell jumbo pekin cross potential. Two eggs you can see them moving around, adn the third one is dark but you can see viens around the bottom area that is lighter. so I think all three are coming along wonderfully!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by