So sad...Caylee Anthony

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Laskaland, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    I have been following this poor baby's disappearence since this summer. I hope the body they found was hers so she can be set to rest. So sad.

Christina

2. onebuggirl

onebuggirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2008
    Quote:I agree but I hope that her mother is punished.

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I heard earlier today that it was verified as her little body.

I hope that there can be justice and peace for all involved.

4. Laskaland

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:I agree but I hope that her mother is punished.

I truly hope they find enough evidence to make sure without a shadow of a doubt that it was CAsey that did this to her baby.
    I cannot understand why she would not have just given the child to her parents and went on with her life, if she didn't want her? She looked well loved by grandma and grandpa...
    Christina

5. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    Poor little child.

I think her mom had HPD...........Histrionic Personality Disorder. Which means she will NEVER feel guilt.

Sad......So Sad.

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Really Mahonri??? I was looking all over the place today an couldn't find an update.... I hope it's her for closure, and I hope it's not her so she's alive, but I really know she's not. It makes me so sad. I see pics of my son at that age and I just cannot imagine hurting him in ANY way.

7. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    This is a tragedy that is almost beyond belief. On a similar note, the Walshes family finally found out definitely who murdered their son Adam. Twenty seven years is a long time to wait for closure.

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:I am so glad you reminded us of that - it is really about time for that family to have that closure, though they never did find the rest of Adam.... So sad. John Walsh said today "What kind of a person decapitates a 6 year old?" I think that is as graphic as I want to get on this forum.

9. Laskaland

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:YES! You are right! That is a relief for them, too. He has become an amazing force in the search for criminals. Bad things happen for good reasons- sometimes
    Christina

10. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I dont know whats going on with those teenage mothers in central Florida. Thats is the umpteenth case where a teenage mother made her baby dissappear. There is T'anaiyah(Leonard), Trenton(Duckett) and Caylee(Anthony) now. All last seen with their moms and gone. It is sad how little those people value a human life. My bet is that it is Caylees body. There are no other kids missing that would her description.
    Plus the body is just too close to the house.

Oh and may i add i am a firm believer when it comes to the Death Sentence.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by