So SAD!! We lost our Great Pyerenese today!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by jenlynn4, Mar 13, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Songster

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    We came home from church and she was gone....her chain broken and the worst part is, her tag was laying on the ground next to the chain..it must have came off when the chain hook broke! I am so sad and my kids are crying...we were out canvasing the neighborhood for the past 4 hours and talking to as many people as we could we even called the police and put up posters at country fair....now we just have to pray and hope someone will do the right thing and return our sweet Bella back to us! [​IMG](

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Aww, I'm so sorry, Jenlynn! Maybe she'll wander back when she gets hungry?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Praying your baby comes home safe and sound [​IMG]

4. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Songster

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    thank you!!!! We are already missing her so much! I just wish I would have chipped her like I was going to! IF we ever get her back that is the first thing I am doing. [​IMG]

5. Duck Keeper

Duck Keeper Songster

Mar 18, 2009
    Out in the Boonies
    My dog ran off for a week, and the day we called the pound, they said he had been taken in the night before... He was fine, thank goodness.
    I hope everything turns out good for you and your pup.

6. GreatPyrLover

GreatPyrLover Songster

Nov 2, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC
    Sorry to hear that...I have one and dont know what I would do if he came up missing!!!! I really hope you find her...they are wonderful dogs!!!!!

7. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

[​IMG] Sorry to hear that.

Try posting an ad in the lost & pets sections of Craig's List ~ my sister's MIL got her cat back that way.

Also call the SPCA / Animal Shelter in your county plus any nearby counties as they often don't pass information to each other and she may end up across a county line.

Good Luck!

8. schellie69

schellie69 Songster

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    SO sorry about this hopefully she will come home or someone will find her and bring her home make sure to call the local dog pound and any vets that might help in the area. I have seen missing dog posters up at our vets office. Good luck.

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits...

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    OOH no! I hope she comes home soon! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Have you had any luck finding your dog yet?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: