1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

so sad

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KristyHall, Jun 28, 2011.

1. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    I am a morning person. I love mornings, and getting up and watching the dawn gives me a huge mood boost.

well I thought WickedNerd was up so I called her.

She yelled at me and called me obscene for being a disgusting morning person!

Wickednerd is sooo mean to me
    [​IMG]

2. WickedNerd

WickedNerd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    North Alabama
    I'll admit that I called you an obscenely cheerful morning person...actually I think my words were "disgustingly cheerful" but yelling isn't my MO.

You know I adore you babe, even with your obnoxious morning cheerfulness. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  3. KristyHall

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:*Sniffs sniffs* Yes you did! You yelled. You're so mean to me.b (BTW To those who don't know, we're joking around and no feelings are actually hurt)

4. Urban Chaos

Urban Chaos Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2011
    Austin
    Now you two better start getting along [​IMG]

My hubby always gets on me for being a morning person. I cant help waking up to the glorious sun rise, I probably could help the amount of caffeine I ingest...

5. Memphisjourney2seramas

Memphisjourney2seramas Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2011
    Those morning people are really hard to get along with. My rooster is a big time morning person. Im not gonna lie. I have though about killing him several times when it is 4 am and he thinks everyone else needs to be up.

6. WickedNerd

Jun 5, 2011
    North Alabama
    I don't yell unless I'm really excited about something. Nothing about the morning in general excites me so I doubt that'd be something I'd do. [​IMG] Besides it's storming outside and it's perfect sleeping weather. *huffs and sips her coffee*

7. KristyHall

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:ah a fellow morning person! Welcome. Would you believe it I'm this way WITHOUT coffee?

8. Urban Chaos

Urban Chaos Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2011
    Austin
    I'm with ya Kristy...I just llike to add the coffee on top [​IMG]

I have been called obnoxiously energetic more than once. You arnt by chance a fire sign are you?

9. WickedNerd

Jun 5, 2011
    North Alabama
    I'm a night owl. I'm often up until 2 or 3 in the morning writing, reading, or working on some sort of project. 6 am is just too early to be in such a good mood...

10. KristyHall

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:what's a fire sign?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by