So, They told me it was Tradition

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by ChickenSnake, Sep 25, 2011.

1. ChickenSnake

ChickenSnake Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2011
    Montgomery County Texas
    I'm officially 21 as of 12:09am!! Big family party, big family fun.

I never really knew how much my family was a wild pack of vicious Pushers!! Oh and they made it very clear that its tradition, I have to throw up. [​IMG]

2. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    Huh.

For my 21st I met my family for a day at Disneyland [​IMG] But I was sick of parties already at that point and wanted to really enjoy the milestone birthday, and I did [​IMG]

Drink a lot of water. Dehydration is the cause of headaches... if you drink enough today you'll feel great tomorrow [​IMG]

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    You have to throw up? Eww.

4. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    I always did a trip to the sauna in the morning with like a gallon of water. I'm hoping my liver thanked me for that bit of detox afterwards. good luck

5. cravenchx

cravenchx Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    Piedmont of NC
    You are 21! Old enough to make
    your own decision!

6. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Happy Birthday!

I didn't like the whole idea of drinking till you throw up so I just did a little family thing and had dinner with some friends. It was nice. [​IMG]

7. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    If you drink til you throw up you are in danger of alcohol overdose and could die. Just tell them this is one tradition you would rather not die for. By the way Happy Birthday!

8. ChickenSnake

ChickenSnake Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2011
    Montgomery County Texas
    They're a bunch of jokesters! I've never been partying, and I've never really gone out or gone drinking.

So I think they just wanted to show me a good time, and I'm glad they were so excited because it definitely made for a good time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by