So.... Who has a Bowflex?...and who wants to give me feedback?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dar, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    I am thinking about buying a bowflex.... I bought a treadmil a few weeks ago and i love it but its time to step things up a bit... I have the free weights but i dont really like them, they clang around, take up a lot of room pain in the but to adjust the weight and I am really limited to what I can do...

so whats your feedback on a bowflex?

2. rnoyster

rnoyster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    Conway, South Carolina
    I bought a bowflex about a year ago. I love it! The only thing about it, is that you have to change the hookups for the different exercises. Kinda of a pain at first, you have to keep referring to the chart as to how to hook it up for whatever exercise that you are planning on doing, but after a few days, you just automatically make the changes and keep working out. I have had good luck with it.

3. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    If I could find one for a couple hundred i would buy it but the last time I checked they were close to a thousand. [​IMG]

4. TheCoopers

TheCoopers si amoureux

Sep 16, 2009
    Lexington,SC
    I bought a bowflex from a co-worker a few years ago and I still use it.
    If your serious about working out you will probably enjoy the bowflex.

off topic:
    Guelph...did they ever get the wally world built up there?
    I remember when I was up there a big ordeal was brewing.

5. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:LOL yep we have a wally world and its expanding too into a superstore... cant wait either... this town is so backwards it kills me but thats a topic for a rant...lol

6. TheCoopers

TheCoopers si amoureux

Sep 16, 2009
    Lexington,SC
    A Supercenter,nice.... I wonder if they will sell milk in plastic bags or plastic jugs!
    I thought that was the neatest thing,milk in plastic bags...... I enjoyed my time in Guelph.

Good Luck with your bowflex and your workout routine.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by